What could happen to an organism that ingested either adults or larvae of the GM mosquito?

If an organism ate a GM mosquito it is likely that this would be no different to ingesting a wild mosquito.

Animals that eat the OX513A Aedes aegypti mosquito will be exposed to nutritional elements – protein, fat, carbohydrate and others – as they would from eating any mosquito. No antibiotic resistance genes are used to create the released mosquitoes.

The inserted genes (colour marker and pest control genes) are not toxic or allergenic to other organisms that could eat them nor can they acquire genes through eating the mosquitoes.  The gene that causes the mosquitoes to die affects only those mosquitoes that inherit it, and works by causing subtle adjustments to the insect cells, rather than being toxic.

As part of the regulatory approval process it was shown by independent studies that OX513A had no effect on arthropods/fish in feeding studies compared to non-GM Aedes aegypti.

Further reading:

Nordin, O et al. (2013). Oral ingestion of transgenic RIDL Ae. aegypti Larvae has no negative effect on two predator Toxorhynchites species. PLoS One 8(3): e58805.